So much for deciding to come back to tumblr today.
It was the wrong day it was the wrong moment maybe I’ll never come back again I don’t know I just don’t know tonight is wrong everything is wrong why can’t people understand and things be simple? Why can’t people set things up, set up a working thing, look for how to make things work, before they go off at people? Why is the assumption always that the other person is doing something wrong that could be easily corrected, rather than that the situation is complex and requires a thoughtful and complex solution? Why is the assumption never that someone could really be getting hurt by these assumptions?
- imnotevilimjustwrittenthatway likes this
- soilrockslove likes this
- arctic-hands likes this
- karalianne reblogged this from youneedacat and added:
- natalunasans likes this
- youneedacat reblogged this from karalianne and added:
- funeral--girl likes this
- sylvemon said: oh please dont let certain people drive you away, some people dont really understand how to make things easy or work with one another. its not your fault, keep doin what youre doin!
- callmemonstrous likes this
- megastarfic said: I’m sorry to hear you’re doing badly. I do want to say that I think that person was wrong to talk like that about you. It’s not your fault.
- natalunasans said: sorry something bad is happening to you in here, hope it will be better another day.
- fullyarticulatedgoldskeleton said: Are you okay? :c *places hugs in a basket for you*
- fullyarticulatedgoldskeleton likes this